Friday, September 11, 2009

The Kupcakery at Cabbagetown Arts and Crafts

Fall is swift approaching, and my broken toes are all healed up, so in the whole spirit of "back to school" time, I am also back to cupcakes! And to celebrate, I am having another street sale, as part of the Cabbagetown Arts and Crafts Festival on this Saturday, September 12. My friend Kate has kindly volunteered a space in her parent's drive at 404 Wellesley St. East, and I have approximately 10 dozen+ cakes baked. I'll be there all day, until I sell out. (After that, I'm going to visit the Vegetarian Food Fair at Harbourfont Centre--you should check it out too!)

Flavours for the day are: Classic Chocolate, Classic Vanilla, Strawberry Jammies, Blueberry Jammies, Cookie Monster(Oreo), "Minty" Stuffed, and an all new flavour, Lumberjack's Breakfast. There will also be Kupcake Kebabs, and Rum Raisin Boozy Bites.

The weather is supposed to co-operate, and I'm looking forward to a full day of cupcaking. I hope I see you there!

No comments: